[dpdk-dev] rte_memcpy.h: additional cflags required with OVS

Kavanagh, Mark B mark.b.kavanagh at intel.com
Tue Mar 10 11:03:50 CET 2015

I'm using gcc v4.8.3.

Just to clarify my initial post, there are two issues related to gcc intrinsic headers emmintrin.h, and tmmintrin.h:
	- in former, a difference in parameter types for _mm_storeu_si128 is the issue. This is the primary issue observed.
	- in tmmintrin.h, when __OPTIMIZE__ is not defined, function _mm_alignr_epi8 is also not defined, leading to an 'implicit definition of function' error.
	  I've only noticed this intermittently (even though I compile OVS with -O2 CFLAGS)