[dpdk-dev] DPDK on EC2?

Jeff Wang fatjeffw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 16:21:59 CET 2015

Thanks Andre and Rashmin!

I'm trying to deploy this dpdk-ovs on EC2.

https://github.com/01org/dpdk-ovs

But the way it works on my own machine seems quite different with it does
on the cloud. I'm still confused about the hardware virtualization on EC2.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 5:03 PM, Patel, Rashmin N <rashmin.n.patel at intel.com