[dpdk-dev] Need info on --vdev option

Shankari Vaidyalingam shankari.v2k6 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:47:05 CET 2015

Hi Olivier,

Thanks a lot.
I changed the ordering and it worked. But the pcap file was empty even when
I specified the rx interface.
I have a basic doubt.  When the ethernet interfaces are bound to teh igb
driver they become user interfaces and no longer shown in "ifconfig"
command output. By what name can we identify those interfaces after they
get bound to igb driver and become dpdk interfaces?

Regards
Shankari.V