[dpdk-dev] FW: Vhost user no connection vm2vm

Ouyang, Changchun changchun.ouyang at intel.com
Fri May 22 10:26:55 CEST 2015

Do you use some command I suggest before,
In case of you miss the previous mail, just copy it again:
"
I think you can try with this command line to config your ports, and make sure the arp table is NOT empty:

ip addr add 192.168.1.2/24 dev eth0
ip neigh add 192.168.1.1 lladdr 00:01:04:00:01:00 dev eth0 ip link set dev eth0 up

of course you need modify the ip, mac, and port according to your own platform.
"

Thanks
Changchun