[dpdk-dev] Status of bnx2x pmd?

Harish Patil harish.patil at qlogic.com
Mon Nov 2 07:50:47 CET 2015

>I have been attempting to build testpmd with the bnx2x pmd enabled to try
>and talk through a bcm57810 10G NIC card. I have tried using SR-IOV VFs
>and I have tried using the PFs. Neither seem to be able to be properly
>initialized in testpmd and/or testpmd aborts.
>
>Is this PMD actually usable or is it trash?
>
>Gary

Could you please explain the SR-IOV configuration that you are trying out?
Please provide all the details.

Thanks,
Harish

This message and any attached documents contain information from the sending company or its parent company(s), subsidiaries, divisions or branch offices that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.