[dpdk-dev] FOSDEM - call for participation

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 15:39:44 CET 2015

Thank you Thomas!

Please note that I made the mistake of leaving some te;mplate from last
year's announcement in the email - my apologies! The correct dates for
the conference and deadlines are in this version:
  https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2015-November/002300.html

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338