[dpdk-dev] support for X552/X557-AT 10GBase-T devices

Aws Ismail aws.ismail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 19:13:37 CET 2015

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Thomas Monjalon
<thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com> wrote:
> 2015-11-13 11:32, Aws Ismail:
>> I just wanted to confirm whether the 0x15ad X552/X557-AT 10GBase-T
>> devices are currently "fully" supported by DPDK (master).
>
> My understanding is that it is supported:
>         http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk/commit/?id=2e83c81bad
> (but you can have a hint in the last letters of the commit id ;)

Thanks Thomas for the reply,

:) I would agree on that. It seems to me support is just experimental for now.

>> I have looked at the ixgbe PMD code and I can see 0x15AD being
>> mentioned in the device list but I am unable to fully use it even with
>> the testpmd app.
>
> So I think you can send a bug report on this list.

Is there a process to file a bug? on the dev page
(http://dpdk.org/dev) there is no mention about how to send in a bug
report. Is there a bugzilla page for DPDK somewhere?