[dpdk-dev] Coverity policy for upstream (base) drivers.

Matthew Hall mhall at mhcomputing.net
Fri Nov 13 21:20:18 CET 2015

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 11:38:22AM -0800, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> It looked like SonarQube was both non-free for doing any real scans,
> and the default C rules were oriented towards a completely different
> Windows oriented coding style.

I was using the free version to do SA dashboad for a team of several hundred
previously.

But it's possible they made licensing changes since I last used it.

If you have any thoughts about better freer dashboards I am all ears.

Just trying to get some good tooling in place to deal w/ exponential growth of
DPDK code.

Matthew.