[dpdk-dev] Fwd: port-queue-process

De Lara Guarch, Pablo pablo.de.lara.guarch at intel.com
Sat Nov 28 20:12:24 CET 2015

Hi Nishant,

I think what you are looking for is packet filtering and queue assignment,
specifically, Flow Director. I assume you have one port and several queues in that port:
you will need assign each queue to a different core, and program the device in a way that
packets with a particular source MAC address or IP address will go to a specified queue,
so the desired core can poll the packets from that queue.

Let me know if you have any more questions,

Pablo