[dpdk-dev] DPDK Userspace - Thanks

St Leger, Jim jim.st.leger at intel.com
Sat Oct 10 02:42:29 CEST 2015

I want to take a moment to thank everyone in the community for making the DPDK Userspace event in Dublin a tremendous success.  There were many great, interactive discussions during the sessions, during the breaks, and at dinner last night. https://dpdksummit.com/us/en/userspace2015

I also wanted to once again thank the people who made it all possible:
-> Siobhan Butler for the original idea, concept, and planning for the event.
-> Siobhan, Dave Hunt, Tim O'Driscoll, and Harry van Haaren for all the event planning and execution work.
-> Cisco, Intel, and Red Hat for sponsoring the event.
-> All of the many speakers over the course of the two days.
and
-> The attendees.

If you weren't able to attend the event (and even if you were) you can view all of the presentations at http://www.slideshare.net/harryvanhaaren.
It will take a bit of time to get the videos edited and posted.  They should eventually land at the www.dpdksummit.com site that is used for hosting community event info and archival content.

Keith Wiles has posted some notes from the open discussion session he led on "TCP/IP Stack Integration with DPDK" http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2015-October/024810.html. Read, review, comment.

Dave Neary will be posting some notes/minutes from the DPDK Project Structure discussion today for all to see and comment on as appropriate. Watch for that.

Safe travels.
Jim