[dpdk-dev] DPDK User Space: Session onUseability and Ease of Use

Simon Kågström simon.kagstrom at netinsight.net
Mon Oct 19 15:55:02 CEST 2015

On 2015-10-13 18:36, Mcnamara, John wrote:

> * More sample apps
>
>   - Some more examples of using secondary processes.

One thing I would appreciate is more basic samples for the more advanced
functionality. For example, the qos_sched example is (in my opimion)
quite hard to follow since it has both an integrated command line and a
config file.

I think it would be better to split the example to multiple smaller
samples, which uses static setups to more clearly illustrate some
particular functionality of the QoS framework.

// Simon