[dpdk-dev] Compiling MLX4 Support into 2.1.0

Nathan Speulda nathan.speulda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 18:10:03 CEST 2015

All,

I am attempting to do some work using a CX3-Pro adapter in a forwarding
environment and am attempting to enable the supported PMD that is included
in the 2.1.0 release of DPDK.  My base distro is RHEL6.5 for stability
reasons.  Does anyone have a more detailed idea of how to get the Mellanox
PMD working correctly?  Does base distro have any impact on this at all?  I
have been unable to find what I need at the Mellanox community support.

Thanks,
Nathan