[dpdk-dev] No egressing packet

Wu, Yiwen yiwen.wu76 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:10:10 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I am new to dpdk. I am running a single forwarding program based on dpdk
2.1.0. The program runs on a VM, binding on two interfaces. All it's
doing is to forward packets from one interface to another. All
ingressing packets are fine but there seems no egressing packets. I used
rte_eth_add_tx_callback to register a tx callback. The callback is able
to print the right egress packet but the destination is just not
receiving it (via tcpdump). Does anybody have the similar experience?
Any solution or hints will be great.

Thanks,

Yiwen