[dpdk-dev] compilataion of dpdk 2.1.0 fails

Robert Lasater (B) R.Lasater at huawei.com
Mon Sep 21 22:27:53 CEST 2015

Hello Shaham:

> I upgraded from dpdk 1.8.0 to 2.1.0 and my compilation now fails with the following errors:

I don't have an immediate solution, but may I suggest you check (and perhaps post) what compiler you are using and what version.

I am aware of Linux source code bundles that failed with gcc 4.4.x and required gcc 4.8.x to build successfully.

Best wishes towards solving your problem.

Regards,
Robert L