[dpdk-dev] DPDK hash function related question

Dumitrescu, Cristian cristian.dumitrescu at intel.com
Wed Sep 23 14:47:49 CEST 2015

It is fine with me. Pablo, feel free to look at these functions and move them to librte_hash if useful.

We are looking to augment these functions to with some more for symmetric hashing during 2.2 (hopefully) or 2.3 development, might be better to wait for this until that time for a more comprehensible solution.

Regards,
Cristian