[dpdk-dev] DPDK.org Community Call - Sept 24 - Discuss Growth, Improvements

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 23:00:19 CEST 2015

Hi Jim,

I see that there is a session loosely aligned with the agenda below on
the agenda for DPDK Userspace in Dublin:
https://dpdksummit.com/us/en/userspace2015 (current speaker is TBC).
Will this call serve as a preparation call for that face to face
meeting? In which case, is this the best opportunity that people who
cannot travel to Dublin will have to make any concerns/proposals known
so that they can be discussed there?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338