[dpdk-dev] DPDK.org Community Call - Sept 24 - Discuss Growth, Improvements

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Thu Sep 24 10:36:58 CEST 2015

2015-09-23 23:56, St Leger, Jim:
> This call is aimed to get more open dialogue in the community.

I wonder how a call can "get more open dialogue"?
Because of being "live", a lot of people cannot attend at this time.
A call is also a place where only people having the strongest voice will be heard.
Finally it will be really well understood only by english-native people
(depending on the accent of speakers).

I know only one way to be really open and we are using it for this discussion.