[dpdk-dev] Is there any example application to used DPDK packet distributor library?

최익성 pnk003 at naver.com
Wed Sep 30 07:45:20 CEST 2015

Dear DPDK experts.

I am Ick-Sung Choi living in South Korea.

I have a question about DPDK에 packet distributor library.

Is there any example application to used DPDK packet distributor library?

I am trying to experiment simple function using DPDK packet distributor library.

If I can study an example application of DPDK packet distributor library, it would be very helpful for my experiment.

I will appreciate if I can be given any example applications, advice, and information.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely Yours,

Ick-Sung Choi.