[dpdk-dev] Unlinking hugepage backing file after initialiation

Ananyev, Konstantin konstantin.ananyev at intel.com
Wed Sep 30 23:53:45 CEST 2015

Who says it is not working?
I admit that DPDK MP model is probably a bit constrained, but it does work.
It is probably good to read some docs:
http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/prog_guide/multi_proc_support.html
and/or look at the code that does MP support inside DPDK.
I think that might make things clearer.
Konstantin