[dpdk-dev] DPDK namespace

Arnon Warshavsky arnon at qwilt.com
Tue Apr 5 16:31:22 CEST 2016

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Trahe, Fiona <fiona.trahe at intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

Googling rte functions or error codes usually takes you to dpdk dev email
archive so I don't think it is that much difficult to figure out where rte
comes from.
Other than that , except for my own refactoring pains when replacing a dpdk
version, I do not see a major reason why not.
If Going for dpdk_ prefix, I agree with the quick death approach.

/Arnon