[dpdk-dev] help

harshavardhan Reddy hvreddy1110 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 02:26:19 CEST 2016

Hi Jay,

You can refer the below sample applications from the doc.

23. Multi-process Sample Application
<http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/sample_app_ug/multi_process.html>
35. Distributor Sample Application
<http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/sample_app_ug/dist_app.html>

 you can also enable multi queue with symmetric hash at PMD level.
check this *rte_eth_conf  structure and  **rxmode options.*

*Regards,*
*Hvr*