[dpdk-dev] DPDK Community Call - Linux Foundation

O'Driscoll, Tim tim.odriscoll at intel.com
Fri Feb 5 18:08:48 CET 2016

There's no slide deck, just the spreadsheet at: https://docs.google.com/a/linuxfoundation.org/spreadsheets/d/1-3686Xb_jf4FtxdX8Mus9UwIxUb2vI_ppmJV5GnXcLg/edit?usp=sharing. This outlines the minimum (column B) and optional (column C) alternatives that Laura presented on Tuesday.

I believe access to the spreadsheet is open to everybody, but if anybody runs into issues I'm sure Laura can help to grant access.

Tim