[dpdk-dev] DPDK with vhostuser - Issue in Testing with DPDK-Pktgen

Czesnowicz, Przemyslaw przemyslaw.czesnowicz at intel.com
Sat Feb 27 13:30:34 CET 2016

Hi Abhijeet,

To be able to use vhostuser multiqueue support you will need to have following software versions.

OpenStack: Liberty
Qemu:  2.5
Libvirt: > 1.2.17
DPDK: 2.2
Ovs: either the tip of 2.5 branch or master branch

Setting hw_vif_mutliqueue_enabled=true Image property won't have any effect with your current configuration.

Regards
Przemek