[dpdk-dev] e1000: unused variable warnings with clang

Wiles, Keith keith.wiles at intel.com
Fri Jul 1 19:35:09 CEST 2016

On 7/1/16, 12:16 PM, "dev on behalf of Wiles, Keith" <dev-bounces at dpdk.org on behalf of keith.wiles at intel.com> wrote:

Well, after make sure I had CCACHE off and having the RTE_SDK variable set correctly, it does appear we have a problem building DPDK/e1000 directory with CLANG on my Ubuntu 16.04 updated as of today. If someone could please verify the if this is something in my system. Using T=x86_64-native-linuxapp-gcc does not have the same problem.

Using the following build line: