[dpdk-dev] dpdk pipeline multi app

Ramin Najjarbashi ramin.najarbashi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 11:51:03 CEST 2016

i want to use *dpdk* to received pkt in data-plane and process pkts in
pipeline like this. how we can arrive to this architecture?
Every client is different like IPS, Firewall, DPI and else.
it's look like ip_pipeline example or multi-process sample but each client
has a different functionality (like rxtx_callbacks or other binary file)
ip_pipeline architecture can not run customized binary like rxtx_callbacks.