[dpdk-dev] dpdk config on VM

Srinivasreddy R srinivasreddy4390 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:13:19 CEST 2016

hi ,
The below error is because invalid coremask , your VM has only one core ,
but you are trying to assign  eal option as -c 0xf that means you are
assigning 1,2,3,4 cores to dpdk application which are not available in your
VM .
you can increase sufficient number of cores while u launch virtual machine .

please check EAL options for dpdk before proceeding .
http://dpdk.org/doc/guides-16.04/testpmd_app_ug/run_app.html

--
regards
srinivas.