[dpdk-dev] rte_malloc

Sergio Gonzalez Monroy sergio.gonzalez.monroy at intel.com
Wed May 11 12:29:27 CEST 2016

Ok.

So if you build DPDK from the sources, you would have an 'app' directory
in you build directory.
You can read the Getting Started Guide for more info:
http://dpdk.readthedocs.io/en/v16.04/linux_gsg/index.html

Once you ran the 'test' DPDK application (located inside the 'app'
directory) you would get a shell where you can run different kind of
autotests/tests. One of them is the 'malloc_autotest'.

Let me know the result of running that test.

Sergio