[dpdk-dev] Query on RSS Rule

Lu, Wenzhuo wenzhuo.lu at intel.com
Thu May 19 03:11:05 CEST 2016

Hi Nishant,

Suppose you're using 5-tuple, right? Suppose you're using a igb or ixgbe NIC as 5-tuple is only supported by igb/ixgbe, right?
Would you like to let us know what you've done? I mean how you disable the other things.
I think you might set the mask to do that. And please aware if the mask is FF, means the field is used. On the contrary, the mask should be 0.