[dpdk-dev] DPDK Summit USA 2016, Announcement and Call for Speakers

O'Driscoll, Tim tim.odriscoll at intel.com
Thu May 19 13:19:37 CEST 2016

We're delighted to announce that the DPDK Summit USA 2016 will be held on August 10th & 11th at The Tech Museum of Innovation (http://www.thetech.org), San Jose.

The DPDK Summit events provide an opportunity for the DPDK community to meet face-to-face and discuss the future direction of the project in a variety of industry segments including telco, cloud, enterprise, security, and financial services. The agenda will cover the latest developments to the DPDK framework, plans for future releases, as well as an opportunity to hear from DPDK users who have used the framework in their applications. The Summits also provide a great opportunity to meet and learn from other DPDK developers.

This year, we've extended our USA Summit to 2 days, so that we can accommodate additional technical presentations and discussions. The full agenda is currently being determined and will be published in advance of the Summit.

Please join us to hear the latest developments in DPDK, and to help shape the future direction of packet processing.

You can register for this event at: http://dpdksummit.com.

We're also initiating a Call for Speakers for this event. To submit a proposal for a full presentation or a lightning talk on any DPDK-related topic, please email dpdk.summit at intel.com by Friday June 24th, providing the following details:
- Presentation or lightning talk
- Title
- Abstract
- Presenter name, company, title, contact details

Registration Policies: Cancellations, Substitutions & Changes
- If  you need to cancel your DPDK Summit USA 2016 registration, you may do so until August 3rd,  2016. If you are unable to attend the event, we recommend that you send a substitute in your place.  Please send your cancelation or substitution name changes to dpdk.summit at intel.com.
- DPDK Summit USA 2016 reserves the right to rescind any registration. All dates and times of DPDK Summit USA 2016 are subject to change.
- If  you have a disability and require special assistance, please contact dpdk.summit at intel.com.
- Attendee consents to any recording of the event by Intel or its designees.