[dpdk-dev] Suggestions for the dpdk stable tree

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Fri May 20 17:54:06 CEST 2016

Hi,
it would be great to have an actively maintained LTS release.

Clearly all us "Distribution People" like Panu, Me and a few others should
- whenever bugs are identified as potential backports - start the
discussion.
And having an stable-maintainer on the other end sounds great.

The active maintainer you provide would do the usual auto-backport of fixes
once they come up upstream.
While us others would provide input from real exposure to users that flows
in via bug tracking tools.

Looking forward for you coming back to the list once you have found one.

Christian Ehrhardt
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server
Canonical Ltd

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 4:49 PM, Mcnamara, John <john.mcnamara at intel.com>