[dpdk-dev] [RFC v2] Generic flow director/filtering/classification API

Zhang, Helin helin.zhang at intel.com
Tue Nov 8 02:31:05 CET 2016

Hi Adrien

Any update on the v1 APIs? We are struggling on that, as we need that for our development.
May I bring another idea to remove the blocking?
Can we send out the APIs with PMD changes based on our understaning of the RFC we discussed recenlty on community? Then you can just update any modification on top of it, or ask the submittors to change with your review comments?
Any comments on this idea? If not, then we may go this way. I guess this might be the most efficient way. Thank you very much!

Regards,
Helin