[dpdk-dev] disable hugepages

Keren Hochman keren.hochman at lightcyber.com
Thu Nov 10 13:32:22 CET 2016

I tried using the following dpdk options:
--no-huge --vdev eth_pcap0 ,rx_pcap=/t1,tx_pcap=/t2
*It's worked but the number of elements is limited, although the machine
has enough free memory. *rte_mempool_create is failed when I'm trying to
allocate more memory. Is there any limitation on the memory beside the
machine?

*Thanks, Keren *