[dpdk-dev] [xen][dpdk][question] Does dpdk support xenserver 7.0 now?

Ethan Lynn xuanlangjian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:08:50 CET 2016

Hi,
  I’m not sure if this is the right mailing list to ask  this question, if not, please let me know.

I try to compile dpdk-2.2.0 and dpdk-16.07.1 on xenserver, compilation finished, but I got error when using command `insmod rte_dom0_mm.ko`.
insmod: ERROR: could not insert module ./rte_dom0_mm.ko: No such device

I’m not sure if there’s some special configuration I was missing or DPDK doesn’t support xenserver 7.0 yet.

Best Regards,
Ethan Lynn
xuanlangjian at gmail.com