[dpdk-dev] Facing issue in encryption/decryption with QAT library

Pankaj Joshi pankaj.joshi63 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:17:19 CEST 2016

Hello All,

I am using QAT library, and getting the error as below :

“[error] LacSymCb_ProcessDpCallback() - : Response status value not as
expected”

Observation are as below :

1. While running encryption only, everything working fine
2. While running decryption only, everything working fine
3. While running decryption along with encryption, in encryption instance
getting this error for some packet, 10% of the packets are corrupting and
digest result is coming as FALSE

Please let me know, what wrong is getting and how can I debug this.

Regards,
Pankaj Joshi