[dpdk-dev] [RFC v2] Generic flow director/filtering/classification API

Zhao1, Wei wei.zhao1 at intel.com
Mon Oct 10 11:42:53 CEST 2016

Hi Adrien Mazarguil,

In your v2 version of rte_flow.txt , there is an action type RTE_FLOW_ACTION_TYPE_MARK,  but there is no definition of struct rte_flow_action_mark.
And there is  an definition of struct rte_flow_action_id. Is it a typo or other usage?

Thank you.

struct rte_flow_action_id {
	uint32_t id; /**< 32 bit value to return with packets. */
};