[dpdk-dev] DPDK patchwork upgrade

Maxim Uvarov maxim.uvarov at linaro.org
Tue Oct 11 10:42:26 CEST 2016

That is looks really good and should save a lot of time for maintainer
taking already validated patches. How hard is connection between patchwork,
mailing list tags and testing system? Is that all inside patchwork or you
wrote it specially for dpdk?  I would really like to have the same thing
for my projects.

Thank you,
Maxim.