[dpdk-dev] DPDK patchwork upgrade

Stephen Finucane stephenfinucane at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:05:52 CEST 2016

> > You sure can - use the 'retag' command [1]:
> >
> >     ./manage.py retag
> >
> > I should probably have included that in the upgrade notes...
> >
> > Stephen
> >
> > [1]  https://github.com/getpatchwork/patchwork/blob/stable/1.1/patchwork/management/commands/> retag.py
>
> That is looks really good and should save a lot of time for
> maintainer taking already validated patches. How hard is connection
> between patchwork, mailing list tags and testing system? Is that
> all inside patchwork or you wrote it specially for dpdk?  I  would
> really like to have the same thing for my projects.

Not difficult at all, and improving all the time. dpdk.org uses upstream
Patchwork, so I'd suggest looking at the documentation [1] for some
advice of getting both developer and deployment versions configured.
Alternatively, Andy Doan in Linaro is working on Patchwork and might be
able to help you out some?

Stephen

[1] patchwork.readthedocs.io/en/latest/development/