[dpdk-dev] Project Governance and Linux Foundation

qin.chunhua at zte.com.cn qin.chunhua at zte.com.cn
Wed Oct 12 07:44:41 CEST 2016

ZTE is supportive of improving the DPDK project governance including
moving the project to the Linux Foundation.
DPDK has been used in lots of ZTE's equipments and solutions  such as
BBU,RNC,EPC,vEPC,vBRAS,vCPE,vRouter,vSwitch,and so on for many years.
We have also done some optimization in DPDK. If  the DPDK  project
governance moves to the Linux Foundation,we think this will promote ZTE
and other companies to contribute in DPDK.

Thanks
Chunhua