[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-users] Project Governance and Linux Foundation

O'Driscoll, Tim tim.odriscoll at intel.com
Mon Oct 17 16:40:54 CEST 2016

Well, to be a little more specific, the concern I've heard on many occasions is that 6WIND control the infrastructure for the project and so effectively have a veto over what's accepted into DPDK. Your argument is that you've never exercised that veto, which is true, but you still have the ability to do so. That's not a characteristic of a truly open project. As stated in the original post on this: