[dpdk-dev] DPDK patchwork upgrade

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Wed Sep 7 19:01:47 CEST 2016

2016-09-07 16:40, De Lara Guarch, Pablo:
> I am looking at it, and I see two issues:
> - There are some patches that have been acked, but I don't see that in patchwork
> (e.g. http://dpdk.org/dev/patchwork/patch/15381/)

Yes the new columns are empty.
I guess they will be filled starting from now.
Stephen, could we re-parse old emails (from August/September) to fill
A/R/T without breaking the database?

> - Is there any way to see if patches in a patchset have been acked?
> Usually, patchsets are acked by replying to the cover letter,
> but this is not going to be reflected in Patchwork, correct?

Yes, I think the next version of patchwork will support series
and cover letter parsing.

Maybe we could also be able to check the message id of a previous
cover letter before sending a new version of a series?