[dpdk-dev] DPDK patchwork upgrade

Liu, Yong yong.liu at intel.com
Thu Sep 22 08:34:36 CEST 2016

Thomas,
There's another new column "S/W/F" added in latest patchwork. This column is represent for validation status "success/warning/failure".
At last the status will be stored into patchwork_check database and used for continuous integration.
Below is just one sample for check infor. Do you have any plan to implement it in dpdk validation process?

./patchwork/bin/pwclient check-info 1
Information for check id 1
--------------------------
- context       : stv-test
- date          : 2016-09-22 23:51:07.476802
- description   : test report from STV team
- id            : 1
- patch         : Add sqlparse to production requirements.
- patch_id      : 1077
- state         : success
- target_url    : N/A
- user          : root