[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] 6WIND will stop managing the dpdk.org community on April 14

Thomas Monjalon thomas at monjalon.net
Fri Apr 7 16:30:24 CEST 2017

Happy to announce that I will join Mellanox Technologies
as a software engineer tasked with DPDK project maintenance.
I want to take this opportunity to thank 6WIND for having
supported me during the past five years.

Mellanox believe that as DPDK maintainer I must be neutral
and fair with all contributors.
Thanks to the true open mindset typical of the DPDK community,
and with the support of the new Linux Foundation structure,
we are in good shape to face the DPDK challenges ahead, such as
timely releases, continued investment in distributed CI and
the upcoming reference lab, introduction of new hardwares
and architectures, performance and usability improvements.

I am really happy to see how the DPDK community is growing
and the amazing products being built with DPDK.
Thank you everyone who help make it happen!

Thomas