[dpdk-dev] sr-iov

张伟 zhangwqh at 126.com
Sun Apr 9 18:33:39 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I have a question related to sr-iov. The problem is that there are two machines directly connected.  On one machine, create an VF and assign IP to it. From another machine, ping it. VF receives the packets. ifconfig has tx increase. tcpdump shows the arp reply. But ethtool tx is 0. another machine does not receive the arp reply.  I created a gist list the steps and related stat information.  Can anyone give some guidance why this happens and how to debug and fix it?

https://gist.github.com/zhangwei1984/cedd4293d6b2cab6c21ddd0fc17a5cc6

| |