[dpdk-dev] Adding flow entries through CLI for flow classification pipeline

Singh, Jasvinder jasvinder.singh at intel.com
Fri Apr 21 18:27:03 CEST 2017

Hi Nidhia,

What command should be used to add existing flow.txt file to the flow table.
What command should be used if we want to add new entry through CLI and not through file?

I tried as shown below. and its giving error:

pipeline> p 1 flow add qinq bulk ./config/flow.txt
Command "flow add qinq bulk" failed

[Jasvinder]-  Please check your configuration file. It should have flow-classification pipeline defined with qinq fields enabled.