[dpdk-dev] Adding multiple fields as key in ip_pipeline application

Nidhia Varghese nidhiavarghese93 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:46:16 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am developing an application in which I need to use both incoming port
and vlan as the key for the flow table. Port field is available at 24th
byte of mbuf and vlan(single tagged) will be at 268th byte (128 mbuf + 128
headroom + 12 ethernet header).
How can I represent this in my config file in the src_mask field?
Is there any way to take these fields separately and keep in headroom and
then use them to calculate hash for lookup?

Thanks for your reply and help.

Regards,
Nidhia Varghese