[dpdk-dev] using rte_flow via tespmd with Intel X552

TETSURO NAKAMURA nakamura.tetsuro at lab.ntt.co.jp
Wed Aug 2 06:22:13 CEST 2017

Wei Zhao - san
(Cc'ing Wenzhuo - san)

According to the e-mail thread [1] in April,
you have a document about command format when creating flows on ixgbe NIC.

I would appreciate your uploading that document to community or
could you just share it with me via an e-mail ??

[1] http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/users/2017-April/001786.html

Thanks,

Tetsuro

# re-sending the e-mail because I failed to submit the e-mail to
users at dpdk.org.

--
Tetsuro Nakamura <nakamura.tetsuro at lab.ntt.co.jp>
NTT Network Service Systems Laboratories