[dpdk-dev] using rte_flow via tespmd with Intel X552

Zhao1, Wei wei.zhao1 at intel.com
Wed Aug 2 09:28:02 CEST 2017

Hi, NAKAMURA

I have upload 2 documents about command format when creating flow for NIC igb and ixgbe in the email attachment.
I have decided to commit the context in the doc to doc\guides\nics\ixgbe.rst before, BUT by now it seems the content of the document is too much
To store there. So, is there any other doc more suitable in DPDK to record this. And welcome for any other suggestion.
AND, Wenzhuo, what is your opinion for this?