[dpdk-dev] using rte_flow via tespmd with Intel X552

Ferruh Yigit ferruh.yigit at intel.com
Tue Aug 8 10:57:34 CEST 2017

On 8/2/2017 2:41 PM, Adrien Mazarguil wrote:
> Hi Wenzhuo,
>
> On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 01:00:47PM +0000, Lu, Wenzhuo wrote:
>> Hi,

Indeed I was thinking doing a change in .ini files related rte flow in 17.11

rte_flow is a method to implement some filtering features, rte_flow
itself is not a device feature. And filtering features already listed in
.ini file.

So I was thinking removing rte_flow from feature table, and update
existing filter features as something like:
"Ethertype filter = L"  --> Feature exist and implemented using Legacy
method.
"Ethertype filter = Y"  --> Feature exist and implemented using rte flow

Does it make sense?