[dpdk-dev] Minutes of techboard meeting 2017-08-09

Jan Blunck jblunck at infradead.org
Sun Aug 27 15:17:33 CEST 2017

Member attendees:
-  Bruce Richardson
- Hemant Agrawal
- Jan Blunck
- Jerin Jacob
- Konstantin Ananyev
- Stephen Hemminger
- Yuanhan Liu

- How we want the developers to use the github.com/dpdk? Do we want to
get pull requests also from github?

We only want to maintain it as a mirror for dpdk. No other change in
process (no pull-requests). The techboard voted for 8:0 on this topic.

- What about enabling github bugtracker (issues) ?

Nobody requested to enable the github bugtracker support (issues) or
volunteered to investigate this further. Kevin Traynor pointed out
that it might be worth to talk to Ian Stokes since he tried to setup
the github bugtracker for OVS-dpdk.

Next meeting chair will be Jerin Jacob.

Thanks,
Jan