[dpdk-dev] reassembly app doesn't send pkt

陆秋文 luqiuwen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 08:34:30 CET 2017

Hi,

I have the same problem using 82599. When I sent a mbuf with multi-segment,
the 82599 driver's tx_burst fuction
will return 0, which means no packet sent.

I have no solution. Some 82599 NICs can send these packet successfully, but
some will fail.
?? I think this problem may related to vendor or firmware.